Checking your Airdrop Allocation¶
An airdrop was performed on September 9, 2019, to replicate accounts from the Tezos blockchain to Dune Network. For that, a snapshot was taken at block 600,000 of Tezos.
The following operations were performed:
- All tokens on KT1 accounts were automatically moved to the tz1 manager
- All accounts with less than 10 tokens were removed
If you had an account on Tezos, you can check your balance:
- Take only your Tezos key hashes (tz1)
- Go to the DunScan block explorer
- Enter your Tezos key hash (tz1) in the Search bar and hit GO
- DunScan should display an account page with a Dune key hash (dn1)
- In the “Account Details” box, hit the “tz” icon. A Tezos key hash should appear below the Dune key hash. You can check it is yours.
- In the same box, the “Balance” field should show your Dune tokens